08 March 2011

March. April. May. My Travel Plans.

Macedonia
photos found on flickr

Macedonian Vineyards
On Friday I leave for a week in Macedonia with Young Life Prague to build a playground for children. As a new high school teacher I've been immersed in teenage culture, and with it comes new ways to serve and help out. I'm not sure if any of my students are going yet, but I'll be one of the very few native English speakers on the trip. I'm so excited! Only not about sleeping on the floor for a week...

Damrak - Amsterdam

Purple rain tulips
Over Easter weekend a friend and I are traveling to Amsterdam, Bruges, and Ghent in the Netherlands and Belgium. We are so excited to wear flirty dresses and ride bikes and buy beautiful tulips. It's our official spring welcoming trip!

Cefalù II

Sicily-Agrigento: Concordia
At the end of May a few of us are flying down to Sicily for a long weekend with a crowd from couchsurfing. We'll be sleeping in homes, or perhaps outside on the beach, and attending numerous Italian picnics hosted by Couchsurfing Palermo. In the meantime, I'm meeting with my Italian language partner to prepare for my reunion with Italia!

Goodbye Winter! Hello Spring!

LoveandLaughs,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...