12 December 2010

What's in your bag?

What's in your bag?
I thought this was a fun idea that other bloggers have done in the past.
So I'm giving it a try.
Here's what I carry with me on a daily basis:
Top Right to Left: Anthro planner, Moleskine journal (keeps my mind clear of fretting about forgotten things), 1940s gloves, Italian leather purse, digital camera, lotion, tissues (who knew the winter brings a runny nose?), my special pens (both gifts), all three keys to my flat, Alba lip balm & Bath & Body Works gloss, Anthro change purse, Czech Crowns (currency), my Czech cell phone, mini i-pod shuffle, Flagler College tin advil case, silver engraved compact mirror (bridesmaid gift), vintage-style watch, Barnes & Noble olde-world-map passport holder & passport, and, of course, a novel.
I'd love to hear what you carry with you!

love&laughs,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...