15 May 2011

My May

Hello dear readers,
welcome to my May,
what I've seen and done and ate.
On Wednesday I leave for Palermo, Sicily,
so come back later to hear about my trip.
~::~::~::~
 Spring dinners: a Czech fruity girly spritzer and a salad, complete with avocados, orange peppers, chicken, and mango poppyseed dressing. Yum!
 Brunch with the roomies. Our last month together before Liva leaves us. :(
On the menu: mimosas, coffee, crepes with cottage cheese, strawberries, pears, and grapes and 
french toast with hot apples and maple syrup and powdered sugar.
We lounged in our pajamas for hours.

 Springtime in Prague. 
Clear skies, lots of flowering trees and plants and weeds, shirtless Czechs attempting to get a tan, and lots of students and tourists enjoying Petrin hill.
 I enjoyed a picnic lunch and some good reads
in this park while I killed time
until my next tutoring lesson with my Korean kids.

 Celebrating Cinco de Mayo in Czech!
Margaritas and Mexican food.
Then Belgian beer afterwards. ;)
Hoegaarden, it's a good one. Try it.

 Saturday walks through secret gardens hidden in the city.
The scent of outside is vastly different than it was in winter.
So fresh, and clean, and floral, and lush.
 And it's also mating season for the resident peacocks of Mala Strana.

Ahoj! (Goodbye)

Love&Laughs,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...