04 November 2011

A French man in the Czech Republic






Last night I went to see Yann Tiersen in concert
at the Lucerna Music Bar in Prague
with some friends.
The performance was breathtaking.
The music vibrations, the lighting,
the sounds, the vocals, the melodies...
I can't describe it.

I sat there in awe, on the verge of tears.

Listen to him playing violin. You won't regret it.
Or listen to this, the whole band in unison.

We also indulged ourselves to a Korean meal for dinner
and decadent Czech cakes for dessert.

It was a night to remember!

I must say, even with the gray days and frowning people,
I do feel blessed to be in Prague
at this stage in my life.

Next week: The Phantom of the Opera at the State Opera House,
it's a ballet/opera in one!

1 comment:

  1. I knew the second I saw your pictures you were at Lucerna! I studied abroad in Prague and use to do many nights there. Do they still do 80's night on friday and sat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...